The workshop is organised within the framework
of the ESF research network Quantum Geometry and Quantum Gravity, coordinated
by John Barrett and Hermann Nicolai - see http://www.maths.nottingham.ac.uk/qg
for further information about the network.
Presentation files (most of) are available to download
- The dynamics of quantum space (the status of the quantum Hamiltonian
constraint in LQG and the covariant implementation of the
dynamics in spin foam models and group field theories).
- The semiclassical limit and the continuum approximation in loop quantum
gravity and the recovering of classical General Relativity and of matter
quantum field theory in such approximation.
- Quantum gravitational observables.
- The role of diffeomorphisms in quantum gravity, their nature and
possible breaking at the Planck scale or in discrete contexts.
- There are buses from Kraków Główny train station to Zakopane every 30-40 min, the trip lasts 2 hours modulo trafic, the cost is about 17zł/4eu (see www.trans-frej.com.pl and www.szwagropol.eu)
- There are trains from Kraków Główny train station to Zakopane few times a day, the trip takes 3-4 hours, the cheapest version costs about 20zł/4,5eu, (see pkp), comfortable version costs about 34zł/8eu (see Intercity - from Kraków Główny to Zakopane).
- There is a train from Kraków Airport do Kraków Główny train station every 30 min, the trip takes 15 min and costs 8zł/2eu (see details - from Kraków Balice to Kraków Główny).
- There is a bus (175) from Warsaw Airport to Warsaw Central Station every 30 min, the trip takes 30 min, the cost is about 4zł/1eu (see details).
- There is a train from Warsaw Central Station to Kraków Główny Station every 1-2 hours, the trip takes 3 hours - epsilon and costs about 100zł/24eu or 5 hours + epsilon and costs about 50zł/12eu (check details - from Warszawa Centralna to Kraków Główny).
- There is a direct train Warsaw-Zakopane (from Warsaw Central Station) a few times a day, the trip takes 10 hours and costs about 60zł/14eu or ... (check details - from Warszawa Centralna to Zakopane).
|Fernando Barbero||Michał Dziendzikowski|
|Kristina Giesel||Ewa Infeld|
|Jerzy Lewandowski||Marcin Kisielowski|
|Daniele Oriti||Jerzy Lewandowski|
|Hanno Sahlmann||Andrzej Okołow|
| ||Jacek Puchta|
Second stage of registration is open. Now You can register, but You cannot apply for financial support.
To register fill in the registration form
If You have already registered and You want to check or change Your data (or cancel Your registration), You may do it after logging in.
In case of any questions about registration - ask administrator.
Lecture place & accomodation
The lectures will take place at Hyrny guesthouse in Zakopane.
Dom Wczasowy Hyrny
ul. Piłsudskiego 20
tel/fax: +48 18 2015778
Conference fee: 30 PLN (~8 EUR) per day, covers the food and beverages during the lunch breaks and coffee breaks, paid upon the arrival.
We can offer limited financial support for PhD students and junior researchers. Financial support covers local expences (food and accomodation - room in guestshouse Hyrny, which we will reserve for You).
Application for financial support was closed on November 30.
If you have any questions, you may contact Ewa Infeld.