The aim of this project, implemented in the years of 2017-2019, is to explore the theories beyond Einstein's general relativity, study the properties and behaviour of gravity at ultra-high and ultra-low energy scales in the cosmological context, as well as the possible connections to the new physics beyond standard model of particle physics. This project is mainly conducted at the Faculty of Physics, University of Warsaw.
The activities of the project comprise in particular:
- conduct scientific research and publish articles on leading journals of gravity and cosmology research;
- initiate and conduct international scientific collaborations by inviting researchers to visit Faculty of Physics, University of Warsaw;
- popularise my research by
- going abroad and visit several institutions and universities to give seminar talks and present my research results,
- giving presentation in the international conferences,
- the outreach programme of the Faculty of Physics, University of Warsaw;
- co-organise international conference String Phenomenology 2018 in July, 2018;
- co-organise international conference Beyond General Relativity and Beyond Standard Model in the summer of 2019.
The total cost of the project is 946 464 PLN.