Katarzyna Frankiewicz - NCBJ PhD student
- PRELUDIUM pre-doctoral grant (2015/17/N/ST2/04064):
Indirect search for dark matter with the Super-Kamiokande detector,
funded by National Science Centre in Poland - Principal Investigator.
- Horizon 2020, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions, Research and Innovation
Staff Exchange (H2020-MSCA-RISE-2014):
Super-Kamiokande plus - Investigator.
- HARMONIA grant (2012/04/M/ST/00775):
Neutrino properties and proton decay study with liquid argon detector ICARUS T600,
funded by National Science Centre in Poland - Investigator.
- Scholarship for Scientific Achievements funded by National Centre for Nuclear Research, awarded in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Human Capital Programme Scholarship funded by European Social Fund in Poland, awarded in 2011 and 2012.
- Rector Scholarship funded by University of Warsaw, awarded in 2009 and 2010.
- Distinguished Poster Award during 38th International Conference on High Energy Physics (ICHEP 2016), 3-9 VII 2016, Chicago, USA.
- Best Astrophysics Poster Award during Meeting of the American Physical Society, Division of Particles and Fields (DPF 2015), 4-8 VIII 2015, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA.
- Grant for young physicists funded by Organizing Committee of XXIX Rencontres de Physique de la Vallee d'Aoste (La Thuile 2015), 1-7 III 2015, La Thuile, Italy.
POPULARIZATION and OUTREACH
- CosmicWatch: Desktop Muon Detectors project.
- Mentor during WIPAC-QuarkNet internship for high school students.
- Participation in Festival of Science in 2014 and 2015
Workshops for high school students and public lecture about dark matter.
- Volunteering in Almukantarat Astronomy Club (2007-2013)
Popularization of astronomy, lectures on physics and astronomy, conducting observations with telescopes.