This is an informal meeting devoted to astro-particle physics. This year we are going to focus on Dark Matter.
Lectures will be held in the SDT lecture hall by:
- prof. Michał Jaroszyński, Astronomical Observatory, University of Warsaw,
- prof. Lars Bergström, The Oskar Klein Centre for Cosmoparticle Physics, University of Stockholm
The schedule is as follows:
- 11:10 - 11:15, Marek Trippenbach, opening address
- 11:15 - 12:00, Michał Jaroszyński, "Dark Matter - an Astronomical Perspective"
- 12:10 - 13:00, Lars Bergström, "Dark Matter: Models, status and prospects for identification I"
- 13:00 - 13:30, break,
- 13:30 - 14:15, Lars Bergström, "Dark Matter: Models, status and prospects for identification II"
Participants are cordially invited.
- Bohdan Grządkowski
- Zygmunt Lalak
- Stefan Pokorski
Last update: 17:09 30.04.2013