Chair of Theory of Strong and Electroweak Interactions
To facilitate navigation from keyboard following access keys are available:
- "0" - Accessibility statement
- "1" - Main page
- "2" - Skip to navigation
- "3" - Sitemap
- "9" - Contact with webmaster
For browsers that support additional navigation relations following navigation links are available:
- "start", "first", "up" - Main page
- "contents" - Sitemap
- "help" - Accessibility statement
- "prev" - Previous page
- "next" - Next page
- "last", "author" - Contact with webmaster
Jumping to menu
Elements of every page are in the code in following order: main content, navigation menu, footer. Before main content there's an internal link enabling jump to navigation menu. Access key "2" is assigned to this link.
Font size of main content of every page is expressed in relative units and can be changed by changing browser's default font size.
Device displaying content of this site should automatically choose appropriate for it stylesheet, but it can be forced to use different stylesheet by clicking on one of following links:
- default stylesheet for this device
- version for screens
- version for small portable devices
- text version
- version for printers (stylesheet controls only content of printed webpages details like address of webpage in header or footer and splitting of webpage to multiple paper pages depends on browser and its settings)
All pages on this website validate as HTML 4.01 Strict and use structured semantic markup.
This site uses valid CSS 2.1, for visual layout, but content of each page is still readable without stylesheets.
All pages on this site comply with all WAI - A, most of WAI - AA and most of WAI - AAA of the W3C WCAG 1.0 and with all of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines. Accessibility features, that can be measured, where tested automatically by Cynthia, ones that can not - where checked manually by author of this site.