The workshop will take place at the shore of Baikal, in a small village Bolshie Koty (Big Cats), from 5th till 9th of July.
We hope to discuss properties of states and interactions of Higgs bosons in the non-minimal models, especially in the Two Higgs Doublet Models and MSSM.
Topics: symmetries in models, charged Higgs bosons, CP symmetry violation, possible strong interaction in Higgs sector, ealier Universe and phase transitions there, possible candidates for dark matter, etc.
- I.F. Ginzburg (Novosibirsk, IM, Russia) - chair
- M. Krawczyk (Univ. of Warsaw, Poland)
- A.N. Vall (Irkutsk Univ, Russia)
- K.A. Kanishev (Novosibirsk Univ., Russia) - scientific secretary
- O.N. Soldatenko (Irkutsk Univ., Russia) - secretary
We got or expect positive answers from I. Ivanov, E. Ma, R. Santos, H. Nielsen, L. Diaz Cruz, L. Lavoura, S. Kanemura, J. Gunion, G. Branco and others.